Audits require common sense as well as technical expertise.
Our teams can provide you with innovative assurance services in:
- financial statement audits
- financial statement compilations
- financial statement reviews
- IFRS conversions
- reporting on controls at service organisations.
Why Grant Thornton?
We have the size, scope, breadth, depth and global reach to serve dynamic organisations around the world. Our teams can provide you with assurance services that deliver real value and support investor confidence.
We coordinate, cooperate and communicate based on our shared global strategy, which ultimately leads to greater consistency and better quality.
- Audit quality monitoring
- Global audit technology
As a member of the Hungarian Chamber of Auditors and of the international network Grant Thornton International, in providing audit services we put high emphasis on compliance with principles laid down by the Code of Ethics (IESBA Code of Ethics), by the International Standards on Auditing (ISA) and by the Act 540/2007 Coll. on Auditors, Audit and Audit Oversight. Our priority is the quality of issued audit opinions and enhancement of the effectiveness of audit that we strive to ensure through a timely identification and subsequent focus on potential problems and risks. The key objective is winning and maintaining trust of the general public.
Objectivity, high level of professionalism and years of experience are of utmost importance in audit. We also put a great deal of emphasis in our work on personal and individual approach to our clients. Apart from the fulfilment of legal requirements, it´s our ambition to provide added value and independent audit that will help to strengthen the reliability and credibility of your financial information.
Our audit includes the following:
- Statutory audit (required by law) and voluntary audit of individual and consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with the Act on Accounting and the Hungarian Accounting Procedures
- Audit of individual and consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards IAS/IFRS
- Audit/review of interim and annual financial statements
- Audit on merger, amalgamation, split-up of company and change of its legal form
- Audit of internal control system
- Other assurance services
Advisory services related to audit
- Advisory in consolidation and working out of consolidated financial statements
- Support in compilation of internal instructions (Accounting Manuals)
- Advisory in risk management optimization