Obtaining a strategic advantage
Dynamic organisations need to focus their energies on driving the business forward and outsourcing could help you achieve this.
Transferring certain services to a third party not only allows you to concentrate on your core business, it can also improve efficiency and cut costs.
Whatever the size of your organisation or wherever you are in the world, we apply both reason and instinct to make sure your business is running as effectively as possible.
When it comes to outsourcing, we don’t believe in off-the-shelf solutions. We listen carefully to your business needs and deliver comprehensive, efficient and confidential services.
Grant Thornton provides support to its clients in financial accounting, payroll administration and compilation of ordinary and extraordinary financial statements. Financial statements are prepared in accordance with valid legislation and with assistance of professionals. The team of experienced Grant Thornton staff will strengthen current internal resources and the clients can thus concentrate on their business. In international cases there is the possibility to benefit from the Grant Thornton International network.
We provide a wide range of services in the area of financial accounting. These services include:
- Comprehensive bookkeeping services
- Preparation of VAT declarations, summary reports, Intrastat
- Preparation of statistical reports
- Execution of payment transactions
- Accounting related advisory
- Compilation of (annual) financial statements according to Accounting Act, Hungarian GAAP, IAS/IFRS or Austrian, German and US GAAP
- Support in tax optimisation
- Preparation of decisions on socio-legal issues
- Ensuring publications in the Commercial Register
- Reporting according to group’s regulations
- Compilation of interim financial statements, special and supplementing outputs
- Provision of support for preparation of financial plans
Payroll calculation services and human resources administration require accuracy. The continually changing legislation of payroll calculation demand our staff to constantly have up-to-date knowledge. Our highly-qualified, experienced payroll administrators and social security staff keep up with the current legislation and utilize them effectively for our clients.
The modular structure of our services enable our partners to use all or part of our services portfolio based on their unique demands. Nevertheless we are open to designing and implementing new services and solutions tailored to our clients' needs.
- general human resources administration
- accounting of services provided by social security pay-out units
- defining salaries payable, tax and social security obligations, preparing their transfer, transferring them, conducting money transfers
- tax, employment, social security and health insurance consultancy
- human resources consultancy
- representing our clients in front of the authorities in official tax and contributions inspections regarding social security and health insurance
- fulfilling tasks regarding the annual closing, providing data
- international tax issues (foreign assignments, foreign missions)